Friday, August 21, 2009

Ice Cream

I've had a sweet tooth craving for a coupla days now and despite my most valiant efforts could not satiate it. I decided it was time to bring out the big guns. Thats right. The Ben & Jerry's Guns. I rode Daisy (our moped) to the store and found the most delicious and full looking pint of Coffee Heath Crunch I could find, and proceeded to blaze home at super sonic speeds to consume my trophy.

It was only after the devastation dust had settled that I realized I spilled some on my shirt. I asked Matt if the fact that I had spilled ice cream in my excitement made me a fat kid. His response? "Well it sure doesn't make you a skinny kid"

Who else likes to engage their sweet tooth every once in a while with a nice heaping bowl? Perhaps some whipped cream? Salted Peanuts? A cherry?

Here are some amazing ice cream finds I found browsing Etsy to help you along with your quest to procure the end-all be-all of ice cream tooth cravings:



Vintage Sundae Parfait Dishes from Kitchensof1956

I Heart You Ice Cweam Moleskin Cahier from Cofy

Ice Cream Soap from LoveLeeSoap

Old Fashioned by squidart

Ice Cream Calavera from MisNopalesArt

Sharing by rkdsign88

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

My grocery store carries the small individual-sized Ben & Jerry ice creams, 3 for $3. I stock up on them whenever I need to satisfy my sweet tooth! It's the cutest little container, it even comes with a tiny spoon in the lid!

...aaaaand now I'm craving ice cream...

Unknown said...

Sweet tooth through and through so I can pretty much stay away from peanuts and chips. Chocolate is an entirely different matter... It's usually better if I don't have it at home!

cabin + cub said...

That's funny.. I had a craving the other night, so had to get some mint & chocolate chip icecream.... mmmmmm. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...