Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yarn and Glue and a New Blog Banner

So this morning I was finally getting around to decorating the cover of my sketch and idea book.

I had this idea a few days ago and I finally had some time to get around to it! The hardest part about the whole thing was finding a glue stick...should probably keep some non-dried out ones on hand.

Anyways, here is the finished product! Or finished-ish. I will probably go in and either clean it up, add more or take some stuff off. But what do you think?

I also used it to help make a new banner for the blog, what do you think of that? Yes, no? Here's the old ones I was using:

Please let me know which ones you like best :)

3 comments:

cabin + cub said...

Cute... wow yarn and glue brings back old school memories.. looks like you had lots of fun! ;)

marin said...

LOVELY!
I love all your banners...but I think I'm most drawn to the colors in the second one, the yellows :)

Chrisy said...

How clever you are...I really like the one you've put up now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...