Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Homemade Veggie Sushi

Matt is a massive sushi fanatic. Huge. He could easily live off of sushi alone. Sadly, in this little town, getting decent sushi is impossible so he decided that he was going to make his own. And you know what? Its delicious :)

Here is his first attempt, using seaweed, rice, avocado, cucumber, tomato and cream cheese:

It was so good, very professional looking and tasting, just awesome. Sadly, I can't stomach seaweed, it makes me almost vomit. So the next time he made it, he used lettuce leaves and it was so tasty! I can't express to you how wonderful it is :)

Its ok to be jealous, I know you are, its a natural feeling ;)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think I am the last person in the world who has never tried sushi!! Those look so good, though! I would rather try it with lettuce leaves, too. Man, I'm starving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...