Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Praying Mantis

On a picnic the other day Matt and I met quite a crew of little picnic buddies, one of them being a small praying mantis. I hadn’t seen one since I was a little girl, we found a HUGE one in our backyard once! Or, I’m pretty sure it was huge…it was huge to me. Anyway, this little insect captured our attention for quite some time whilst enjoying our lunch and the little muse prompted me to see what kinds of mantis finds Etsy had in store:

Praying mantis from shefeltthebug

Steampunk Sculpture – Prayer Mantis from catherinetterings

Master of Disguise from LMLemons

Mantis 1 inch Button from goobeetsa

Praying Mantis Vase from catherinereece

Praying Mantis from teresaceramics


I apologize for the small size of the photo, I couldn't get it to enlarge and I don't know why...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...