Monday, July 6, 2009

Revisting an old project and updating a new one

Remember back in this post where I showed you some custom mitts I made for nigatsubebe? Today I have a picture of her wearing them! I'm so glad she likes them, and I cannot wait to use the yarn I got in exchange, I know just what I want to do with it :)

In other news, we redid our website layout again. I know I know, but hopefully this will be the second to last time (we want to design it totally ourselves and not have to use a template) but in the mean time, what do you think of the new layout?

And for that website, I don't know if you noticed, but we have a Featured Products section. We are also looking for products to feature. Plastic-free of course, perhaps some products that we use everyday that we can get rid of plastic from? And always looking for new ways to recycle old plastic in the home, or news about plastic reformations and what not. Please don't hesitate to contact us with anything: support@noplasticchallenge.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...