Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Farmer's Market

On our last day in Denver last weekend we visited the Farmer's Market that takes place every Sunday starting at 10 am. There were so many awesome vendors there! The Farmer's Market in the little town where I live cannot compare, however a few of the vendors were large companies which almost detracted from the experience, but the fresh produce and baked breads along with all kinds of fruits, flowers, plants, sauces, jewelers and everyone's dog, the market was fantabulous.

Matt and I picked up lettuce, red pepper, carrots, garlic, cherries, a loaf of rosemary bread, asparagus, tomatoes, green beans and pretty much everything that is in our fridge right now :)

Speaking of plants and such, I have had my eye on this shop for quite a while and her unique mini-fruit trees. I'd love to grow my own lime tree right in my kitchen! Wouldn't you?
SevenAcreWoods offers a variety of organic seeds as well as some fiber for spinning, crocheted items and even some soap!

2 comments:

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

The market sounds amazing, I would spend an absolute fortune, I know I would! Yum! Oh... and Daisy is gorgeous :0)

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

I love farmer's markets...love your pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...