Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Poo Paper

My parents recently went up and spent some time in Denver and Boulder, Colorado where they picked up random, appropriate knick knacks for their kids.

My older brother got a bumper sticker that said "Puppy Whipped" because, well, he is.

My younger brother got one that said "Spay and Neuter Your Teenagers" which, I'm told, he still hasn't noticed is on the back of his car.

And I got Poo Paper. Yup. Paper made out of poo. And why is this appropriate for me? Because it is made out of ELEPHANT poo! And I may have a slightly unhealthy appreciation (my boyfriend calls it an obsession) with elephants. If you follow my blog, you already know this. If you don't, well, you were informed the hard way.

4 comments:

Joy De Vivre Design said...

If everyone would do that to their teenagers we would have a lot less children in the world! LOL!

HeartOnSleeveArt said...

i thinki need to get some poo paper~

Unknown said...

wow so cool it looks nice too. what does it smell like ?

gypsygirl said...

When I read that your parents gave you poo paper I felt really bad for you, but when I realized it was elephant poo, I couldn't stop laughing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...