Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Piggy Bank

Ok, ok, so if you are a regular reader of my blog you already know about my ultimate ambition to own my own yarn store slash tea/coffee bar in Southern Colorado someday.

I have already started saving up for it, aren't you proud?

This is my piggy bank and I painted it myself ... 4 or 5 ish years ago? I think? And let me tell you, it is H.E.A.V.Y. My plan is to let it get as heavy as it can stand (or I can carry) and then take it to the bank, start up a savings account and put all the money from the little pig into the account.

This, along with whatever other earnings I come up with and set aside will hopefully help me to acquire my dream! Yes, it will take a while. Yes, it will be a lot of work. Yes, it will be hard to save up enough to start it. BUT. I can do it. I know I can. And I will.

What dreams do you have? What do you hope to long someday? How are you going about achieving them?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

How weird, I have the same idea for a store! I guess it's OK since yours will be in Colorado and mine will be in Georgia :D

I've been saving up for mine for a while and I'm hoping that when I sell my house in a couple of years, whatever I make from it will be enough to open my store.

Anonymous said...

you STUFF that piggie, girl! i won't partake of the yarn, but i will drink your coffee! what a nice dream to have... i was talking with my husband last night, and i told him i am not sure what my next dream will be, because right now i'm living it! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...