Thursday, July 16, 2009

Anatomy of a Skirt

I heard about Anatomy of a Skirt long ago in a magazine that I still receive. One of her bags was featured in it (a yarn ball skull and cross needles design) and I just had to have it. I was lucky enough to get it as a birthday present and I have had it for three years now and still use it, actually I used it today, and yesterday, and the day before to carry my books to class along with my latest knitting project. Her wares are very durable (I speak from experience, I have put mine through quite enough), animal friendly, and with a sustainable mind.

She has since had a robot invasion and they have completely taken over her shop, alas, I may not be able to find a replacement bag when mine bites the dust (in another ten years or so *crosses fingers*) but her robots sure are cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...