Monday, May 3, 2010

How's That "Where the Wild Things Are" Suit Coming Along?

I bet you're all just as curious to see the suit as everyone else and I have made quite a bit of progress since my last update (which was a shameful few months ago) I really should keep you more in the loop no?

Here is how its coming:

I know the photo isn't great and the suit looks like a big, shapeless blob, but I promise that its going to look awesome when its finished!  I have interspersing knitting on this massive project with smaller projects like this bolero (pattern coming soon) and a few hats, as well as a new and very exciting line of projects that will debut this fall! 

I know, fall is so far away, but I don't want to introduce anything too new quite yet because I will be going on a long trip this summer and don't want that to hinder the project or anything, so you'll all just have to wait ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...