Friday, May 7, 2010

Flashback Friday - Doing Homework

 Welcome to this week's Flashback Friday!  Don't know what Flashback Friday is all about?  Check out ChristopherandTia's blog to find out how to participate!

On to this week's photo:

My grandparents emailed me this picture last week, I've never seen it before!  I don't know where we were, but it looks like a hotel.  My haircut is the same as many of my other young pictures and I have my fair share amount of pens!  I wish my homework now was as easy and fun as it looks here!

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Look at your cutie cute cute dimples!!! Your workbook DOES look pretty fun, hee hee.

Anonymous said...

You were such a cute little girl and now you have grown into a beautiful young lady...we love you MS Holly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...