Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tie Dye!

Last Thursday the girls of Alpha Sigma Kappa - Women in Technical Studies and I did some tie-dying.  It was my first time since I was a youngling and, to be honest, I don't usually like the outcome of tie dyed clothing, but the adventure was fun and colorful!

And then, 24 hours later, I got to undo my shirt and guess what? Yup. I love it! There will definitely be more tie-dying in my future.

Oh the skirt?  I love it too, I got (took?) it from my momma a long time ago and wear it as a dress sometimes too :D  And the scarf?  That's my Citron!  Oh, and the facial expressions?  Matt was taking pictures and "coaching" me to look like a Calvin Klein ad "make your mouth look bored and the rest of your face serious and mad" and that led to the series of cracking up photos hehe.

1 comment:

Skip Rohde said...

The tie-dye looks great. Too bad you have absolutely no future as a moody Calvin Klein model!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...