Thursday, March 18, 2010

It Has Begun

Remember that custom order I told you about? Well, I'm here to tell you that its being undertaken as we speak! I have it in my lap and wanted to share with you some of the progress.

I ordered a plethora of Berroco Vintage yarn (more than shown in the picture) in a cream color to create this amazing, one-of-a-kind piece and have started winding a few of the hanks into balls.


I started knitting the suit from the top down, so far the hood, shoulders and a few inches of the chest area are complete, the photo below was taken yesterday and I have increased a few more inches since, but it still basically looks the same.

I know its not much to look at right now, but this is the beginning! And I'm excited! Aren't you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...