Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Some Items I Have Knit in the Past

Lately I have been conducting a lot of interviews, but wanted to take some time out to show some things that I have created in the past. These items are not for sale on Etsy, but if you see something you like don't hesitate to convo me via Etsy and we can work something out!

This is the Original Reptile Hero Hat! Made for my older brother for his 20th birthday. Clearly these hats come in a wide range of sizes. I just made another one for my friend who has already graduated from college. They seem to be very popular!






















I made this hat for my friend, it is my first attempt at adding a brim straight onto the hat and clearly there is room for improvement, but I think its a good first try, I just hope he likes it!






I made this cabled clutch based on a pattern that I found in One Skein Wonders and I actually used this for prom! I absolutely love it, don't get to use it often, but love it









I use this bag every single day. It is my going everywhere, doing everything bag. Its big, sturdy, stretchy, colorful, and just plain awesome. I put a small pocket on the inside to keep it more organized and I can fit everything I need and then some in it! I get compliments all the time.































This is my rainbow-esque hat. My friend is modeling it on the left (her hair is considerably bushier than mine!) and my wonderful beau is modeling it on the right. I wear this hat when I go snowboarding, or just generally when its cold outside. I thought about selling then realized that I would just make more haha, as I love this one too much!

This is one of the first bags I made, I haven't gone to sew in the ends yet, but the yarn is so soft and gorgeous, and I found matching buttons! It's actually quite cute.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...