Monday, October 5, 2009

Small Tree

Can anyone tell me what this is?
If your answer was small avocado tree you were right! A while back Matt had gone to California and brought home fresh from the tree avocados, many of them started sprouting before we even got to eat the avocados but this little guy we saved and put in some water and he has clearly taken off. Wow that was a long run-on sentence. But anyways, this little tree is now about 1o inches tall and a friend thinks his roots look like some kind of space squid hehe, I think that means its time to put him in the dirt and see what happens, what do you think?

In other news, my beloved camera has bitten the dust and I am now simply waiting for another one to show up in the mail sometime soon. Hopefully this week?

1 comment:

Jenn Milt Art said...

lovely!

My mom has had an avocado tree for about 20 years but it's never sprouted an avocado.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...