Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Everything's Better Miniaturized!

Especially muffins :)

I made some lemon poppyseed mini muffins a few days ago and needless to say, there were maybe, 3 left the next morning. I will definitely be making more of these, and I'm sure you'd like to know how too ;) So here is the recipe I used, its very simple, very quick, and super duper delicious!

1 box lemon cake mix (see? I told you it was easy!)
1 C boiling water
1/2 C oil
1 small box instant vanilla pudding
4 eggs
1/3 c. poppy seeds

I only preheated my oven to about 350-ish since I was making other food and this was the temp required for that...Then I mixed all the ingredients together, poured them into their little tiny muffin papers in their little tiny muffin pan until the papers were about half full, stuck them in the oven for 10ish minutes and let them sit after I pulled them out of the oven.

They practically melted in your mouth! SO delish! Now stop licking your computer screen and get your butt in the kitchen to make yourself some!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...