Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want to be Cozy

It has been getting chilly down here lately and I like to be cozy. Chilly weather is prime cozy-ing time! Cuddling up with my laptop, knitting, a blanket, the pup and the boyfriend sounds like a perfect way to spend this Saturday. Alas, it won't happen like that because with classes and homework and all kinds of other things going on, sitting still is impossible. But its nice to dream isn't it?

Here are some super cozy finds I came across this morning trying to flesh out my dreams :)

Chocolate boyfriend sweater from miscusi

Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate from tetoncocoacompany

And Slubba-Bubba Yarn from Fabulosity


*and on a side note, I have a surprise for you! I'll probably show you on Monday, so be sure to check back then! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...