Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Custom Scarves

Yesterday I finished up two custom scarves by finally attaching the fringe and labels :) For some strange reason it always takes me a little longer than it should to finish up with the fringe on things and I'm not quite sure why? Regardless, I love both of these scarves and am excited to see them off to their new homes!

The first is a simple lace scarf in a hand-dyed merino. It is very soft, very cozy and very long:


Second is this gorgeous leaf lace scarf out of a wonderful alpaca and silk blend called Miracle. so soft and wonderful to work with! I used up two skeins completely, nothing left :)

4 comments:

Rainy Day Gardener said...

Great colors ~ I love how you did the fringe!

Jenni said...

I love the red scarf!! I almost thought I had already commented on it :)

custom scarves said...

I am actually a beginner and I am on at my first crochet project which is scarf making. I already made some for my closest friends and relatives to give out as gifts this holiday season.

custom scarves said...

Nothing can be as fashionable , without pushing the limit of your working ethics, than using your scarf to highlight one of your assets, the neck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...