Friday, October 16, 2009

Dropped the Ball

I know I sorta dropped the ball blogging this week, it was a busy one!

I am so glad its Friday and I bet you are too, to end a stressful week on a good note, here are some adorable puppy pictures of little miss Lisa :)She is getting so big! Definitely at that lets-chew-up-everything-and-see-exactly-how-much-mommy-loves-me stage. I don't even want to begin to list off all the things she has demolished but lets just say that yesterday I came home to a completely spiderwebbed apartment. She had gotten into my yarn somehow (its in a closet in a room that we keep shut for this very reason). But I can't help but love a face like this!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

such a sweetie! love your blog, Jamie. www.retrochique.etsy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...