Hey my knitting readers, I've started another blog to host all of my knitting so that my non-knitting readers over here don't get bored with all the yarn talk - check it out!
We stopped at Produce Stand outside of Chama the other day on our way home from Pagosa Springs and were given slices of watermelon. Yellow watermelon. I didn't even know yellow watermelon existed?! Did you?
After we had finished those wedges, we were given some of pink watermelon and both were delicious, flavorful and quickly gone. I normally don't like watermelon because its too watery and doesn't have enough flavor, but these slices were amazing!
These Etsy finds remind me of summer, fresh produce and soaking up the sun :)
1) Picnics! Eco Friendly Blanket from SewnNatural
2) Sunglasses! Vintage Red Sunglasses from EShipShop
3) Sundresses! Vintage Sundress from Homecoming
4) Tomatoes! Mister Tomato from YuliaKazansky
5) Green Leaves! Lush from mistflowerphoto
6) Sunburns (not so "!") Sunburn 1964 from ValerieGalloway
What's your favorite way to spend a summer day?
**And please fill out my little survey :) you can find it in the upper left hand corner, under my banner but above everything else! Thank you so much!