Thursday, June 24, 2010

Knitting News

Whats going on on the knitting front over here at SillyLittleLady?  Lots 'o' stuff!

I'm finished with the knitting part of the collaboration with lylianmae and am writing up the final draft of the pattern, although I still need a name for it...

I'm trucking away on the Max Suit (click here to see the process), finished one leg, now working on the other, the end is coming closer and closer with every stitch and I can't wait to see what it looks like finished!

I'm also designing and working up another pattern, this time a cute little cardigan but I don't want to give away too many details.  Let's just say, it uses these materials ;)

Oh, and of course there is always that secret knitting that I worked on in Paris that I can't tell you about yet, but someday my good readers! Someday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...