Monday, June 21, 2010

New Camera :)

My old (not really old, only a few months old) bit the dust and it would cost more to fix it than I paid for it and so I took this as a great excuse to buy a new camera!  Unable to afford a DSLR (which I really *really* wanted) I opted to get the most advanced digital that I could find, just a step down from the DSLRs.  I decided to get myself a Nikon CoolPix L110, and let me tell you, I love it!

Wanna see the first few pictures I took with it (of course I couldn't just let the camera sit in its pretty box, I tore through it the moment I sat down!)?  I really love the Macro setting on this camera, it is worlds better than the macro on my other camera and it makes my mom's car look sexy :) Or maybe a tad dusty hehe, it picks up on everything!

And look at how much better this yarn looks than when I first showed it to you (granted the first photos were with my mom's not-quite-as-good-as-my-old-camera camera).

I can tell I'm going to have fun with this guy.  Oh, and I named him Cliq.  He's substantial enough to need a name :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...