Monday, September 29, 2008

October Charity of the Month

So, October starts in a few days, and the time has come to pick a new charity to donate a portion of my profits to. September's charity was The Elephant Nature Park: http://www.elephantnaturepark.org/index.htm and there are still a few days to help me contribute to that charity! 10% of all my profits will be donated to this fund :)

I have chosen to support the World Wildlife Fund (www.worldwildlife.org). I have a tshirt from this organization that I wear ALL THE TIME! My boyfriend can vouch, its the most comfortable tshirt on the planet and it gives this wonderful organization more exposure.

There are many different ways to help contribute to this Fund, so, if you feel so inclined, you can donate to them in any way you see fit, simply check out their website and choose a method that suits you :)

I hope you all had wonderful weekends and check out this amazing organization!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...