Monday, September 8, 2008

Lacey Shrug


I finished this shrug last week but just listed it today, its very pretty and there are a lot of little details to add extra character.

Made from a variegated, machine-washable yarn in shades of purple, green, blue and some cream, this shrug was knit in a lacey pattern and the picot edging adds charm. There are slight details in the stitches of the edging as well, the pictures should show this, but depending on your computer monitor it may be hard to see. This would probably fit a size medium or small. Exact measurements can be given, but alas, as I moved recently, my tape measure has not yet surfaces from the havoc.

*Photo disclaimer: It is hard to take pictures of oneself and show the back of the shrug, for this I am sorry and will hopefully get the beau to assist me in some better photos*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...