Friday, October 3, 2008

Cowriter for Another Blog!

Last night, meandering the Etsy forums, I stumbled upon a message asking for Co-writers for a blog. I inquired to the position and have been accepted! The blog is: http://blufuse.blogspot.com/

I write for the "Ideas for Her" section. The blog is directed to toward guys and what I find will help them to find gifts for their ladies ;).

I hope you all go have a look-see! Also, if you know of any good gift ideas for girls that might in the blog don't hesitate to let me know :)

On a separate note, I sold the custom critter cozy I was working on. I shipped it off today along with some business cards to the ever talented AlwaysAmy.


I plan to blog this weekend as I will be spinning more roving and getting more and more knitting done, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...