Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weekend Busy-ness and Custom Critter Cozy

Who else watched the debate last night? We did, we were actually very intrigued and didn't realized that it lasted the entirety of two hours! It was a very enlightening time and to avoid any political debates of my own, I will leave it at that.

Today has been a busy day, what with moving the rest of my things from my old place to my new place. Its nice to only have one place to live and not two. So that kept my beau and I busy for quite a few hours this morning. We finally got some time to relax this evening and I had the time to finish a custom creation for another Etsian.



This Circus Tent Critter Cozy is the result of an Alchemy request from another Etsian. I think it turned out really well, I love the colors, I believe I will be making more. Do any of you know people would like a critter cozy? Hamster hut? Gerbil tent? Etc?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, that is pretty darn cute! Don't have critters, but may reconsider.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your new home...

Julie-Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...