Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma!

Isn't she gorgeous?


I believe this picture was taken in 1974, so she would've been about 17 or 18 years old.  I've only recently come across it (while visiting her brother the week before last) and am completely smitten with its contents, the slight fuzz, the colors, and of course the beautiful subject (isn't her skin just perfect? and her hair? and her face? and and and...I could go on).  Looking at some of the pictures of my mom when she was about my age was very cool and we have much the same styles! Hopefully soon I'll get some scanned copies of more of the pictures and I can do a then and now outfit style post, what do you think?

Anyways, Happy Birthday Mom!  I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly that is so sweet...your mom was as pretty as you are..

Skip Rohde said...

Okay, okay, I'll go back and scan some more of her!

Periwinkle Paisley said...

That's a lovely picture, it looks like a painting almost.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...