Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Adventures!

I know, I've been a bad blogger.  Things have been crazy on this end with all of the traveling I've been doing!  Next week I'll be back home and things will get back to whatever "normal" might be and I'll be a better blogger, promise.  In the mean time, I wanted to share some pictures from the adventures I took while in Asheville!

The first real day we were there, we went to eat at Corner Kitchen (where President Obama ate while he was there) and went window shopping and to Yarn Paradise across the street.

The next day, we went to the Grovepark for lunch (where President Obama stayed) and got to drool over more than one gorgeous art gallery. (this was the view from our table)

The third, and sadly final, day of our trip we went to the Biltmore house which was so beautiful and huge and completely jaw-dropping in so many ways. 

The gardens here were ......... well, they make me speechless :)






I tried to keep this post short on the photos because I'm sure you all don't want to see all of the 300 pictures I took over a 3-day span ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...