What you can win:
- A Beanie - knit from super-wash merino and a fuzzy acrylic blend in a nice wide rib pattern so ensure that it will fit snuggly on many different head sizes and keep you warm and happy J
- A Cellphone/ipod/kleenex pouch – or whatever else you want to use it for! It has been knit in such a pattern so that it will keep whatever small item your heart desires safe and scratch free
- A Hacky Sack or Bean Bag – knit from a durable acrylic yarn and filled with beans, my hackysacks have been approved by a long-time hacker
- A book containing 10 love poems by Pablo Neruda – very sweet book, not necessarily your typical love poems, there is also a movie out Il Postino, that focuses on his work
- A half-pint of our very own Prickly Pear Syrup! – perfect for pancakes, waffles and whatever else you put delicious syrup on J
- A random assortment of teas – all very delicious and addicting
- And a few other random knick knacks that I think you should get
Want to find out how you can win?
- Visit my shop, find your favorite item and come back here and tell me what it is, or give me a critique, something constructive ;)
- Follow this blog (if you already do, please be sure to mention it in a separate comment)
- Post about this giveaway on Twitter with a link back to this posting and tell me about it
- Post about this giveaway on your blog with a link back and tell me about it
Please leave each of your entries in different comments so I know how many to count you for and please leave me a way to get a hold of you so that if you do win I can tell you! J There are 4 different ways to gain entry so hop to it!
This giveaway will be open until October 1st and on that day I will draw the winner out of a hat and email them :)