Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Etsy Finds: ACEO

I've been rather curious about ACEOs recently, I hadnot hear about them till I joined Etsy but I have been seeing quite a few cute, beautiful and/or inspiring ones recently and kind of want to seek out a few to post in my creative space (where that is...) Here are few from Etsy that I found and find intriguing, please feel free to share your own favorites in the comments :)

This guy is AWESOME! Elephants are my absolute favorite animal and this one is definitely one of the coolest I have ever seen. Ever. In my life. So cool. Did you catch that I think he's cool?

This one is gorgeous, just gorgeous. The lines created by the brush's movements, the colors, the theme, all wonderful.

This one I find peaceful and happy, ladybugs always made me happy as a child and still do, they are one of the few bugs that don't weird me out :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...