Saturday, June 6, 2009

Change the World

I ran across this book the other day window shopping at one of my favorite sites to do so and it sounds intriguing to me.

I try to do what I can to make a difference in the world, especially environmentally speaking. I decided to become vegetarian after hearing about how the production, transportation, treatment and resources needed for meat affect the environment. I don't take new plastic bags at the grocery store, I bring my own. I don't use hazardous cleaning materials, I use baking soda, vinegar, lemons and whatever else I can find around the house.

My boyfriend and I have decided not to buy anything with plastic for the entire month of July. It will be hard since just about everything comes in or with some kind of plastic, but we are planning ahead and making notes and are even going to start a website so we can blog about it with the world!

What do you do to help the environment? Please leave a comment with your helpful hints so other readers can learn new ways as well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...