Monday, April 13, 2009

Say Cheese!

Cheese. Love it. Love Love Love it. It went from being used as a condiment as being a main staple and this is a problem. Long story short, my favorite dress doesn't fit anymore.
So my friend Zita and I chatted and I whined and was sad but we decided that the reason said dress doesn't fit is most likely because of the cheese I have been consuming as of late. Seriously, it was definitely a part of every meal. I know, a little excessive.
She joked that I had a cheese addiction and I ran with this idea and found out that cheese and other dairy products have opiates in them! Evidently poppies aren't the only things that can produce the enzymes that make opiate, cow's livers can too! And in cheese, with the lactose, water and whey proteins missing, the opiates (aka MORPHINE) are more concentrated giving cheese and other dairy addictive qualities. So now I feel like my addiction is justified.
But regardless, I am giving up cheese for a little bit. I want that dress to fit by the time summer rolls around.

2 comments:

Mendy said...

Love the vintage S&P shakers. So cute!

Celina said...

Hmmm...life without cheese? I don't know if I could do it! You are a braver woman than I!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...