Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Better Late Than Never...

So I know everyone else has already posted about their Easter festivities and what not, but better late than never right?

Well I didn't really have any big plans for this Easter. Actually, the only plans I had were to complete a whole bunch of homework assignments and work some, try and get some things knitted up for the show, nothing exciting. When my friend Matt heard that I hadn't gotten an Easter basket or even candy in any remote sense (except from the wonderful EllaLuna, my Ravelry Swap Partner) he took it upon himself to make sure that I got one. He put the whole thing together himself, didn't even buy one of those store assembled ones. I got some delicious Starburst jelly beans, peanut butter and chocolate eggs, a chocolate bunny and a super soft stuffed puppy I have named Persephone :)

Also, we decided to make tortillas from scratch! It was pretty fun, a new experience for me and they turned out so wonderfully tasty :D

1 comment:

Ilena said...

Sounds like a wonderful Easter! that's what friends are for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...