Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shop Facelift

So for 2009 I want to rev up my shop (like just about everyone does). So I want to start my renaming my sections, I want to take better pictures of some if not most or all of my products, I want to go through all my descriptions and make sure that they all have care instructions and the tidbit about selling internationally, of course I want to create new items, and up my marketing. Not entirely sure how I'm going to do the marketing part.....twitter? Facebook? Myspace? Maybe I'll change my avi again, and I'd love to make my blog into 3 columns (anyone know how to do that?). There are so many new ideas I can't wait to try this year!

On a separate note, my mother and I went to Santa Fe yesterday to have some "girl" time. It was a blast! My splurge of the day was this absolutely gorgeous purple wool roving that I cannot WAIT to spin up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with rev up your shop..sounds so exciting! Have a restful weekend!

Kim Caro said...

so much to do :)
love the purple its so intense

Almay Alday said...

Love the purple! It's awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...