Friday, January 30, 2009

Ravelry Swap Box!

So today I got my box! It was a great way to end an otherwise crummy week, everything in the box made me smile and my day has totally turned around my entire mood!My box was filled with absolutely wonderful things, and one thing wasn't exactly in the box, but came around the same time.

I received two gorgeous balls of Plymouth's Baby Alpaca in a wonderful red color, two sachets that smell divine (and are already being put to use!), a Valentine's Cookie Mix (which I will make for my special Valentine), a wonderful bar of delicious looking chocolate, a mixed CD with music to motivate me to save money for California, a personal recipe from my swap partner for her favorite sugar cookies (oh how I love cooking and baking and new recipes to try out!), an A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E canvas bag that I have already used for groceries, and a handwritten card from my spoiler!

I know you are all jealous and probably want to come raid my place right now to steal all my amazing things, but be warned, my very vicious attack Panda will get you! (ok so he's not vicious, but he still may jump on you and try to maul you with kisses).

Oh, and by the way, I have new items coming soon to my shop, a wonderful extra long, extra wide multi colored scarf, a rasta beanie (rasta colors, slouchy enough to hold your dreds) and a Lemon-Meringue-esque beanie that I almost don't want to sell, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...