Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fresh Photos



I was perusing the Pounce feature the other day and ran across this fantastic shop, LeslieThomson.

Her photos are refreshing and inviting and each brings a sense of calm over me when I browse the shop. I love the colors and the subjects, I want to wander in these fields and smell these flowers, relax with that cup of tea and walk through those doors. Explore this fantastic shop for yourself!

Visit LeslieThomson's Flickr Stream here.

***
Did you see this week's new features? Learn how to write a great online bio here, our first Wise Wednesday feature by Kelly Stafford! And how many of you want to learn to knit this year? I'm giving lessons on Tuesdays, this week's post tells you which materials to collect so next week we can start our first project!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love that last photograph. What an amazing find!

Almay Alday said...

Gorgeous photos! "Daydream" is my fave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...