Merry Eve of Christmas Eve to you all! This could potentially be my last post for the year (but who knows, I make no promises) and I wanted to let you know some of my goals, ideas and hopes for the next year concerning this blog and my shop.
In the shop:
- I want to bring more luxury knits, cashmere, silk, angora, etc
- I want to bring more patterns - since the patterns I have in there are doing so well I really want to bring more to the table.
- I want to bring better photos and descriptions
*Your turn: What do you suggest for my shop? Any items or materials in particular? A certain type of pattern you'd like to see? Anything you'd like NOT to change? Please help me out with this :)
For the blog:
- I want to engage my readers a bit more - I know you're out there, my analytics tell me that you read, but you don't comment so I need to figure out a better way to entice comments :)
- I want to interview some other bloggers or shop owners and perhaps do more giveaways (if you're interested, please let me know!)
- I want to know what you want to read - which features did you like that I tested out this year? The Monday Color? Tuesday Learn Something New Day? Friday Feature? Again, please let me know so I can bring you what you want to read :)
I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season and that its filled with rest, relaxation, food, family and laughter :)
*and, as always, if you click on the pictures, it will take you to the item listing in the Etsy shop ;)