Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What's Been Happenin' Lately

I know I haven't been posting like I should, and to be honest, I don't get time to post till the evening these days and I figure that people don't read them if I post so late. Like its not worth it to post if you aren't going to post before noon. Is this true? Do you still read my posts even when they come later? Please tell me :)

But in the mean time, I really should tell you what I've been up to! I have SO many custom orders for the holidays, I've been doing loads of knitting and some dyeing too!

Here are some of the yarns I dyed this past weekend for custom orders:

This yellow one is my favorite (granted, I'm partial to yellow...) It is so gorgeous, so soft, subtle but happy :) It is being knit into a pair of custom elbow-length knucks as we speak. (Knucks are my word for fingerless mittens with a mitten flap)

This purpley-blueish-greenish yarn goes with a bright light green that I have yet to photograph, but they will be made into a pair of little girl's fingerless mitts and matching flower hat.

What have you been up to lately? Feel free to post links to blogs and photos :)

Oh! and don't forget our giveaway, it ends on Sunday night! The button is up there in the left hand corner, be on the look out for more, I would like to do them every Monday (and if you are interested, feel free to give me a note :))

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...