Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Who Here Has a LapTop? Raise Your Hand!

If you have a laptop, like I do, I'm sure you have noticed that over time it has gotten scuffed from being lugged around from place to place. One of the main things I love about laptops is that I can lug them from place to place. But I don't want it to look all beat up. Also, I am not a fan of the fact that my classmate, coworker or teammate has a laptop that looks just like mine, the only thing making them different is their unique "fingerprint" of scratches and dents.

How do we solve this problem? How do we make our laptops pretty again? How do we make them unique and personalized to our own style?

Laptop skins!

The skins available in LilyPang's Etsy shop are. so. gorgeous. They are so unique and so pretty and so colorful I think I need a different laptop for every skin, don't you? (yea, like that'll happen).

I also like these smaller decals, a little easier to fit on every laptop since they aren't a perfect rectangle with specific dimensions.Lotus Pond from lilypang

Orchid near Window from lilypang

Poppy Field from byrdiegraphics

Fish with Bubbles from CatonaLimb

Which is your favorite?

1 comment:

Silke Powers said...

These are so much fun! I'm always amazed at how much stuff there's out there that I've never even heard of! I loved the poppies best! :) Silke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...