Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Color and Inspiration

What inspires you? Is it the way you feel at a given time? Something somebody says? Music? A picture? For me, its color. I love color. Yes I think those grey backgrounds and muted tones are chic and sophisticated a lot of the time, but I couldn't live like that, I need color! Color in my house, color in my clothes, color in my food.

stephaniecorfee might be able to help me out with the color in the house part. I absolutely love her shop and want to put it up in the house we're moving in to in a few weeks. I want to carry it around with me and show everyone so they can be inspired too. But I guess posting some of my faves here will suffice for now, won't it?

As always, clicking on the pictures will take you to the listings in her shop :) And please feel free to share your inspirations in the comments!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow I love your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...