Saturday, November 7, 2009

Holiday Advertising

Are you still looking for affordable holiday advertising on blogs that cater to the handmade/indie universe?

SillyLittleLady's Spot on the Web is offering advertising space to my fellow artists at an affordable rate.

Your space can be secured for $5/month or $8 for two months!

They will be shown on the left sidebar (<------------over there) below any giveaway announcements but above the Project Wonderful space.

You don't have to provide your own ad either, I will make one for you to make sure that it fits with the theme (if you can call it that hehe) of my blog and my aesthetic preferences.

Sponsors will also receive a free post! It will direct people to your shop and show them exactly how awesome you are :)

There are only 10 spots available so reserve yours now! You can contact me at: sillylittlelady(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...