Monday, March 30, 2009

Perfect Make-Out Music

So I have introduced to some awesome new music lately, or at least, new to me. And the first song I heard by Kings of Leon, along with the second, third, and entire CD, is total make out music! It's not your typical "Love Love Love Blah blah Blah" make out music, its like, in the movies when a couple is having an intense, deep, passionate make out session, this is the background music or something. Totally. Amazing. No Joke.

I played it for my friend Zita to see if maybe I'm crazy or something and she said "If you were a little less than straight I would totally be attacking you right now." So, I think that says it all. Go out there and listen to this music yourself, along with your significant other, and come back here and tell me all about it ;) If I like your story enough perhaps I'll five you some kind of discount for my shop...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...