Monday, March 16, 2009

Great News!!

Well I got a custom order from my cousin the other day, she wanted an orange version of these hats I made for her over the summer. Here is the completed project:
Also, here's the BIG NEWS!!! I got my letter of acceptance into the Los Alamos Arts and Crafts Fair!!! It is a juried show so I sent in some pictures of some of my favorite pieces and have been waiting to hear back. today my letter came and they accepted my entry! I am so psyched you have no idea! I'll post more later I suppose, I'm too excited to type clearly, but first I want to thank my Mom and my Dad and my brothers and and and hehe, sorry. I'll go now...

1 comment:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Great news.Congratulations.Also for family to order and pay for your items is sensational.Those of mine who even like mine want freebies..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...