Monday, July 5, 2010

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes.

I know many a female who have more than enough pairs of shoes to supply a small army. 

When it comes to finding vintage shoes in various sizes however (especially smaller sizes it seems, imo) the task of finding new footwear can be daunting.  I love the james rowland shop for this very reason, it is stocked with only vintage shoes and they are categorized by size! 

Not to mention you can find all kind of cute, fashionable and functional styles.

Personally, I am a massive fan of wingtips, and these come in my size!  How cute are they?

And ever-fashionable Starr Crowe, over at A Thought Is The Blossom, recently posted that clogs are the pair to have.

Finda a pair in your size! There are tons to choose from :)

Which style is your favorite?

1 comment:

elsie said...

I am one of those "could outfit an army with my shoe collection" girls! I haven't really gotten into vintage shoes... but you've peeked my interest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...