Thursday, February 25, 2010

Super Cute Recycled Goodness

I came across SoSheSews the other day in the Etsy Fora and am thoroughly pleased with her very cute, very practical and very recycled selection. Her diverse shop offers wallets, clothing, bags, coffee cozies, hair pins and more!

Here's a little blurb from her profile about why she sells on Etsy:

"I am really interested in re-use, particularly in the garment industry and see it as an opportunity not only to save resources and avoid contributing to inhumane industries, but also to promote one-on-one trade where the buyer deals and interacts directly with the craftsman."

Her creations are made from fused plastic bags, recycled and repurposed fabrics and other whatnots. I wish I could one of each of the items in her shop :)

5 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Oh what pretty hair thingies!! I rarely have the chance to wear anything in my hair, but if I did it more often, thats exactly the sort of thing I'd probably enjoy flaunting :)

Erica said...

how very beautiful! What a lovely store, and I love these items!

artangel said...

Very nice shop - the re-cycling aspect is fab. I love the flower hair pins too :)

Anonymous said...

Recycled is the best - I love how there are so many shops on Etsy who take pride in recycling materials!

Mallory - Miss Malaprop said...

These are so cute! Great find!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...