Friday, February 12, 2010

Flashback Friday - This One I Remember!


The last time I participated in Flashback Friday I said that I should eventually post one that I remember, so this week I am!

This photo was taken in December of 07 (clearly it doesn't get cold here often), it was the second time I had been out hunting with my friends and although we didn't catch anything this time, we had fun!

I can tell you that the black sweatshirt I'm wearing, I had had for.....oh.....probably five years and just got rid of it this year (very sad occasion). And I can tell you that the jacket in the background I had had for two or three years and still have it :) I also still have those jeans and am wearing that belt as I type this (I wear it everyday, actually). The shoes, however, have bitten the dust.

Since we had seen no rabbits on that day we were aiming at random cans and cacti while testing different shooting positions. We were out at a place called Box Canyon, its a popular place for rock-climbers, off-roading, picnicing and camping. There was no one but us out there on that day so shooting wasn't a problem.

If you'd like to participate in Flashback Fridays, check out ChristopherandTia's Blog!

2 comments:

Devon said...

You look like a sniper! :) i only ever remember shooting a gun once when i was younger... but really, i don't remember much about it anyway!

Tia Colleen said...

I've never shot a gun. I've had plenty of chances, I'm just... afraid? I don't know if I'm afraid of the gun itself, or afraid that I'll like shooting it? Or maybe its the power that I'd have when holding one. It all freaks me out, really.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...