Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Charity - Close to Home (For Me At Least)

So I was agonizing over which charity to sponsor this month, there are so many out there and there are so many that I just wish I could give all my money to. I was contemplating which charity to support and I came across a pit bull at my local shelter that needs some sponsoring so that he can get neutered and hopefully transferred to a no-kill shelter, as it is particularly hard to place pit bulls in this area. So I have decided that 10% of all my profits this month will go to helping Brodie!



How could you say no to this face?!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a cutie! I can't even look at my local shelter's website...it makes me want to adopt them all.

Kim Caro said...

cute lil dog

f2images said...

Great cause. What a sweet face!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...