Friday, October 8, 2010

Flashback Friday - You Are What You Eat

I haven't done a Flashback Friday post in.....ages.  And I feel bad about it.  So I'm picking it up again today and let's hope that I don't fall back off the bandwagon!  Don't know what Flashback Friday is?  Check out Chrstipher and Tia's blog to find out and participate :)

A little over three years ago, I went to the Albuquerque Botanical Gardens.  They were gorgeous, flowers and greenery everywhere, a little train set up, a small petting zoo.  All very cool.  I especially like the interactive area:

Yes, standing in a massive carrot counts as being interactive, you get to stand. in. the. carrot. Being *in* the carrot is good enough to be interactive.  You see that bag? All covered in buttons?  that was my favorite bag evar.  Evar.  Just the other day I decided that I don't need it anymore (its far too small these days) and I took off all of the buttons and put it in a giveaway bag.  I'm hoping that whoever decides it needs to be their bag puts their own flare on it as well :)

1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

What! I want to stand in a carrot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...