Friday, April 9, 2010

Flashback Friday - Teenage Days of Summer


Welcome to this week's Flashback Friday post! Haven't heard of Flashback Friday before? Head on over to ChristopherandTia's blog and find out more :)

Now, to my picture:


I know, it doesn't look like much to the naked eye (or to any eye but mine, I'm sure) but this picture makes me happy and makes me want to reminisce about easy summer days with my friends. Ok, so the rundown of the picture: I'm the one driving, it was my first car (a 1991 Ford Tuarus Station Wagon, I was so cool), a hand me down that used to be a family car, then my older brother's first car, then mine and so forth. I was driving my best female friend (in the passenger seat) and my best male friend (who took the picture) in to town to pick up a poster that she had gotten framed.

Nothing crazy or super fun right? It was just running errands with some of my favorite people in the world, people who I don't get to see anymore and our lives have grown apart so we don't get to talk very often either. But looking at these random pictures really brings it all back and makes me want to go pick up some friends and do all sorts of fun nothings.

Actually, I've gotta go pick up a new friend to go to the thrift store right now! Fun nothings, here I come!

4 comments:

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

I love the trift store! And I love your cute little blog! Thanks for sharing:)

Tia Colleen said...

This made me smile. Sometimes the simplist memories are the very best. I have pictures like that, of nothing in particular, that stand out so much just because of the memories associated with them.

:)

Unknown said...

I remember those times...no worries except where the gas money was coming from. Great share! :0)

Orgo Cosmetics said...

How fun! I love summer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...