Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cute Hair Accessories


I know you've probably all seen the multitude of hairpins on Etsy, but I wanted to show you some of my favorites. My hair is growing out from my short cut in the fall and its at that awkward length where things are hard to do (not that I do things to it anyways...) But I have been wanting some cute hair pins lately so I can least try to do things with it :)

Clearly I am smitten with flowers and the color yellow, they make me happy but there are plenty of other designs on Etsy if yellow and flowers aren't your thing. I'm sure you'll find something you love! Do you wear hairpins? Do you have short or medium length hair that is hard to do things with? I'd love some inspiration from others about fun summery ways I can dress up my hair!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...